Corner Toilet Reviews
Corner toilets are increasing in popularity across many homes and this is mainly due to the compact nature of these toilets.
In addition so can a wall hung toilet although they are a bit more costly.
In addition to a corner toilet there is also the option to have a corner basin which can also work to maximise your space effectively.
To feel relaxed and not cramped can make a big difference in using your bathroom and enjoying your space.
Features of a Corner Toilet
Corner toilets are compact and easy to fit into small bathrooms or areas.
They are very easy to clean and maintain and come in a variety of styles and colors making it easy to match to your bathroom decor.
Many of these corner toilets are also dual flush toilets which gives you the ability to save water with each flush.
Bathrooms fitted with corner toilets also give the feel look of a more spacious and airy bathroom.
Best Corner Toilets
American Standard Two-Piece Triangle Toilet
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- ADA round front toilet combination - tank and bowl
- Durable and easy-to-clean vitreous china construction
- Ever Clean antimicrobial surface
- Oversized 3 inch flush valve with chemical resistant flapper
American Standard manufacture high quality toilets and they also have a corner toilet available.
The American Standard Cadet 3 is essentially the same as the standard model but the tank of this one is triangular.
- 32 1/16″ H x 19 3/8″ W
- Two piece toilet
- Comfort height seat
- Single flush 1.6gpf
- Toilet seat not included
- Round front style
The Cadet 3 flushing system powerfully rinses the bowl each time and this along with the EverClean surface glaze prevents stains and bacteria.
This toilet has a single flush mechanism that is 1.6gpf making this a very low consumption toilet.
It is easy to maintain and is going to save space in your bathroom.
The American Standard Cadet 3 is a simple yet stylish design that meets the following:
- ASME A112.19.2-2008/CSA B45.1-08 for Vitreous China Fixtures
- ICC ANSI A117.1
- ADA compliant
White Ceramic Round Space Corner Toilet
- White Corner Bathroom Toilet Round
- 31" H x 18-1/2" W x 32-1/2" Projection
- Does NOT come with floor bolts or bolt covers
- Scratch- and Stain-Proof China Finish
- 12" Rough-In, Installs in Corner
The Renovators Dual Flush Corner Toilet is another great option for those wanting to save space in their bathroom without compromising on functionality.
- 31″ H x 18-1/2″ W
- Scratch and Stain Proof China Finish
- Dual flush 1.6gpf or 0.8gpf
- Does not come with floor bolts or bolt covers
This corner toilet is a stately design that is reliable and will fit nicely in the corner of your bathroom saving space.
As this is a low consumption toilet it surpasses the EPA water conservation guidelines and has a push down dual flush on the top of the toilet.
The Renovators Dual Flush Corner Toilet comes in a white finish and it is very easy to clean and maintain.
KOHLER K-6299-0 Veil Wall-Hung Elongated Toilet
- One-piece wall-hung toilet
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl
- Mounting hardware is completely concealed, giving veil a sleek, seamless look that is easy to clean
- Includes wall-hung bowl with grip tight reveal q3 seat
- Combines with the k-6284 in-wall tank and carrier system to create a complete k-6303 veil toilet
The Kohler Veil Wall Hung toilet is a minimalistic and modern toilet design. Although this isn’t a corner toilet a wall hung toilet can save on space as much, if not more than a corner toilet.
The hardware needed to wall mount the toilet is concealed which adds to the style of this toilet. Great for small bathrooms where you need to save on space.
- 21″ L x 13.88″ H x 15.13″ W
- One piece wall hung toilet
- 1.6 gpf or 0.8 gpf
- Dual flush toilet
- Toilet seat included
The Kohler Veil is available in 5 different colors including, white, black, biscuit, dune and almond which gives you the ability to match it to your bathroom style.
It is a dual flush toilet, it has flushing options of 1.6 gpf or 0.8gpf making this a low consumption toilet.
The Kohler Veil Wall Hung toilet comes with a 1 year warranty and meets the following:
- ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
- ASME A112.19.14 or DOE – Energy Policy Act 1992
- EPA WaterSense®
- California Energy Commission (CEC)
Corner toilets are a great solution to your compact or small bathroom needs. Although there aren’t many to choose from I hope you found this review helpful. As per my last product there is also an option of using a wall hung toilet to save on space if you cannot find a corner toilet that is appropriate.
Best Corner Toilets
Corner toilets offer a unique design and layout for your bathroom. They are also a good choice for compact bathrooms where you need to save on space. There aren’t too many models to choose from but those included in the review are efficient and will work well.